9.23.2010


Ok, so here's my inspiration of the up-and-coming metal and glass assignment. It's a french press for brewing coffee, much like the one I use every morning. What I like about the one I have is it incorporates both the metal (it's quite chromy) and the glass. This image is nice in that its focus is the shadow, but I miss the full press. Should I decide to run with this idea I think I'll frame it up a bit different.
I pulled this image from http://dailyshotofcoffee.com/poll-coffee-maker-or-french-press-for-reviews/ and while it has caption info the photographer's name has been stripped...sadness. But whoever it is I would like to give them credit because it is a nice photo. I would guess them to be English or an edgy hipster for the use of 'bollocks' in the caption.

No comments:

Post a Comment