9.09.2010

Lighting, Shooting, and Bracketing

So I've been out shooting the past few days for advanced. More technical shooting - bracketing, white balance changes, and the like. I'm not completely sure I understood the shooting under different types of light part correctly, or if it overly matters what was shot and was more about the camera settings. I could have put more into subject matter, but things have been a little hectic as of late. But that is also just an excuse.
The studio work was fun. the meter calibration seemed to point to my camera being off by about 1 stop. That would go a long way in explaining consistently dark shooting. Which I've noticed, and compensated for some, but knowing this allows me to compensate a bit more.

1 comment:

  1. If you shoot raw files, you can always change the white balance in post.

    Cheers,
    GuessTheLighting.com

    ReplyDelete